Everything you've ever known about Greek Cuisine, Reimagined.
A refreshing take on Greek cuisine by a talented chef. Greek food isn't about flaming saganaki and cheeseball waiters yelling "Opa!" It's about the fresh, healthy, subtle Greek flavors such as lemon, olive oil, oregano, slow roasted stews, baked trays of mousaka, and char-grilled fish and meats.
Ouzo and Feta delivers on authentic Greek flavor, with a modern twist. The prices are right on point for a full-service restaurant of this caliber of food. You can tell that the chef puts his soul into this food.
- Octopus: the octopus was SUPER tender, charred perfectly, and served with lemon. It doesn't get more tender than this. The flavor took me back to Greece.
- Bifteki: this melty cheese-centered ground sirloin patty oozes with cheese when you cut into it, simply amazing!
- Eggplant & Zucchini: lightly fried and served with charred lemon and tsatziki, a perfect side dish.
- Pork Gyro: thick juicy cuts of pork gyro meat, served as a traditional pita with homemade fries. Totally satisfying and well worth the $12!
- Baklava: crispy, sweet, nutty, perfect baklava!!!
They also have a FULL BAR. The bar-tender makes his own syrups and bitters too, total pro!
I'd totally come back here again to try one of each.
1 / 3
George C. ~ Yelp Reviewer ~ 5 Stars ~ 01/27/2019